DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), MuzikHyte.Com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to MuzikHyte.Com designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to MuzikHyte.Com by providing MuzikHyte.Com designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MuzikHyte.Com to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit MuzikHyte.Com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Have we published your work?
MuzikHyte.com publishes almost 100% original articles. In a few cases, we may reproduce the works of others by obtaining the necessary permission. Where permission is not taken, MuzikHyte.com gives credits/references to articles that are copied from other websites by linking back to the original article. If your work has been published and you want it deleted, kindly email [email protected]muzikhyte.com and it would be deleted immediately.
Copying from MuzikHyte.Com?
In most cases, other websites can republish or reproduce stories from MuzikHyte.com without obtaining permission once appropriate crediting is ensured.
What is appropriate crediting? References or credits should be made by linking back to the original article. Credits must be visible right before the post or right after it. We do not permit credits that appear after comments, related posts or ads.
Once your contact details on your website are not reachable, we go ahead and send DMCA notices to your host and advertisers if you refuse to follow these guidelines when republishing works from MuzikHyte.com.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to MuzikHyte.Com designated copyright agent at the following address:
MuzikHyte.Com, Baatsonaa Spintex Road, 2nd Street Opposite The Tota Filling Station, Accra.
Email: [email protected]
Leave Us Your Message Below. We will Respond As Soon As Possible!
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”COPYRIGHT NOTICE MuzikHyte.Com”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]