Shatta Wale Net Worth In Dollars 2018 Forbes
Shatta Wale currently has an estimated net worth of $6.2 Million Dollars. However, his popularity and fame cannot be measured. Shatta Wale’s launched his album “After The Storm” at Black Square in Accra on 29th of April, 2016. The album launch attracted an estimated crowd of over 60,000, however, all the 22 songs on the album was a hit back to back.
Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr known as Shatta Wale is one of the richest musicians in Ghana today. The Dancehall artist has been able to make both fame and wealth for himself in the Ghanaian Music Industry due to his creativity and diligence; he has a large fan base as a result of this.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: Shatta Wale – Thunder Fire feat Militants
The songs received a positive review from media and critics; he was commended for investing lots of hard work into the production of the album. The album contains hit songs like Hol’ It, Reality, Baby (Chop Kiss), Kill Dem Wif Prayer, Mkportor Kporto etc, the songs topped numerous charts around the world and broke boundaries.
ALSO READ: Shatta Wale Biography (The True Shatta Wale)
With Shatta Wale net worth exploding, he has not only taken from his fans, he also found a way to give back to the society. The rich Dancehall artiste with a heart of Gold has given back to the people in several ways. The following philanthropist deeds have been recorded in his name:
- Shatta Wale along with others donated to the victims of flood and fire that occurred in Accra, in which hundreds of people lost their lives on the 3rd of June 2015. They gave out food, water, Antiseptic Soap, Antiseptic Liquid, Sanitizers, Wipes, Clothes and other items to support the victims. He was accompanied by Light A Million Lives and Quallo’s production, Gasmilla, Episode, Dada Halfco, and Keche.
- While many were spending time with families and friends during Christmas festival in 2014 Shatta visited Ghana’s biggest hospital Korle-Bu to donate thousands of Ghana Cedi to the Children’s block.
- He donated some educational materials to some selected schools in collaboration Shatta Movement Management Team, the regional unit of the Ghana Educational Service, and Techiman Traditional Council. Shatta did this on an educational campaign he started named “Shatta Back to School Campaign”.
- Shatta donated some items to the Police Hospital in Accra as part of his philanthropy works on the 8th of February 2016. The items include Wheel Chairs, 3 LED TV, Detergents, Beverages etc and also donated undisclosed cash to save the life of a young girl and to help with administrative works at the government-owned hospital. According to him, he chose the hospital because it was the hospital where he was born.
- Shatta also donated several books as part of his educational campaign to support Raising Readers Ghana Foundation established by Nana Anamoah, he donated the book ahead of the official launching of the foundation which seeks to cultivate and promote reading among Children between the ages of 6 to 13 years in Ghana.
Search Tags: Shatta Wale Net Worth 2018 Forbes In Dollars